Collective Mankind

Full Version: McCaffrey said at the Madden NFL 23 Combine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
But it was McCaffrey's 37.5-inch vertical leap and Madden 23 coins his remarkable 6.57 seconds during the three-cone drill that really made him stand out.

What McCaffrey does best is find seams, put his foot into the ground and accelerate through the gaps until daylight. His marks at the combine demonstrate that ability to change direction and speed, and so does his expansive highlight reel from Stanford:

It's a talent set that can be applied to any backfield. However, it also made him an effective tool as a pass-catcher and returner in the Cardinal. However, there are numerous players who played multiple positions in their time at college, before being made to fit into only one position within the Madden NFL 23.

In 2013. Myles Jack earned the Pac-12 offensive Freshman of the Year as well as Pac-12 defensive Freshman and of the Award of the Year. In the years prior to that, Eric Weddle did everything for Utah and even played 90 minutes in a game, where he scored the only two touchdowns. He also served as the holder for the game-winning field goal.

Christian McCaffrey Scouting Report

"Could we be seeing a most improved version of Ty Montgomery with a higher ceiling? The flexibility of a running back who is between the tackles who has wide-receiver speed as well as ability to route run is a huge advantage for any offense. The model established through LaDainian Tomlinson, and Jamaal Charles years ago has been improved by Bell, giving players like Dion Lewis and McCaffrey the simple path to be successful." -Read more at Rule of Tree

While both Jack Weddle and Jack Weddle were limited to single defensive positions in the Madden NFL 23. McCaffrey's versatility will not go to waste. He told reporters at the beginning of March Madden NFL 23 teams told them they'd like to put his varied skills to good use.

"It's basically the same stuff I've been doing at Stanford," McCaffrey said at the Madden NFL 23 Combine. "Something I am very proud in is not only being a running back that is able to play the ball. But if I go to the slot, I become a receiver. If I make a move towards X or Z I'm now an actual receiver, not a running back. I am determined to pride myself on running routes, catching, and being competent to play a match wherever I am on the field."

And McCaffrey is planning to be one of the players with the highest usage for the Madden NFL 23.

"I absolutely believe that I can be a back-up every time and an expert, and madden 23 coins cheap do simultaneously."