Collective Mankind

Full Version: Ultimate Team has received the most attention
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The reality is that the only thing that can make you happy is another person and nowhere is this more evident as in Pro Clubs FUT 23 Coins, where drop-in games are filled with players from the wing who overwhelm the AI with ludicrous calls to pass the ball. It's fun to turn your own Shrek-adjacent goal-killer with a closet filled with silly hats however when your progress is dependent on your in-game score, you're incentivised to perform unproductive skill-based moves that Saint Maximin himself wouldn't even take on.

Unfortunately, FIFA's street soccer car, Volta, suffers a similar fate. It is exemplified by the new "Take Flight" Signature Ability, which transforms you into an aerial guru. Since the ability relies on working together and crossing the ball, the majority users simply choose Power Strike and haphazardly smack the ball on the back of a glory-seeking run.

The positive is that it appears EA took note of my requests for an upgraded Volta Arcade, so I am a full contributor to the fact that it's since been extended to a battle royale style of silly minigames and obstacles courses that bring back the best parts of Fall Guys. I'm still of the opinion that it's a crime the fact that this game is only accessible on weekend days however.

Quelle surprise! Ultimate Team has received the most attention, and the team-training mode that I've wanted to find has finally arrived in the form of FUT Moments. Moments is a small-sized portion of FIFA games in the form of enjoyable challenges that allow you to test your body and find out how the various cards work together.

It's early days but there's huge potential to follow the career of players and recreate the most memorable moments from football's history by using this mode. The current edition contains highlights from the great times of Jurgen Klopp and Kylian Mbappe. In next year's edition buy FIFA 23 Coins, it'll be awesome to see what EA's team is able to do with other football legends such as Pele and "King" Kazuyoshi Miura.